Document Type : Research Paper
Department of Management, Zanjan Branch, Islamic Azad University, Zanjan, Iran.
Due to the importance of environmental effects of manufacturing system in recent decades, the production systems are obliged to comply different environmental regulations. The present research, aims to design a green supply chain model for Guilan steel industry with a hybrid approach. This study is applied research in term of purpose, exploratory in term of method, quantitative and qualitative in terms of data type. A researcher made questionnaire are applied, in addition to interview, for data gathering. The under-study research population includes steel industry experts out of them, 12 experts were selected for data gathering phase. Conducting the research, first applying fuzzy Delphi method, 5 main factors and 25 important sub-factors were identified. Then, using fuzzy DEMATEL and interpretive structural modeling (ISM) methods, the importance of each facto was determined, in which two factors "external environment study" and "internal environment study" were at the highest level of the importance, while "Waste reduction", "waste recycling" and "purchasing based on environmental products" were at the last level. These variables are interrelated and affect their next levels.
- Haldar, S., Karmaker, C. L., & Hossain, S. R. (2018). A framework to evaluate and improve supply chain: FAHP based case study on a supermarket. International journal of research in industrial engineering, 7(4), 423-440.
- Zahedi, M., & Ghahremani Nahr, J. (2021). Modeling of the supply chain of cooperative game between two tiers of retailer and manufacturer under conditions of uncertainty. International journal of research in industrial engineering, 10(2), 95-116.
- Nasiri, A., Mansory, A., & Mohammadi, N. (2022). Evaluating of effective factors on green supply chain management using statistical methods and SWARA approach. International journal of research in industrial engineering, 11(2), 165-187.
- Mokhtari Karchegani, F., Shirouyehzad, H., & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. (2015). A multi-objective model for location-allocation problem in a supply chain. International journal of research in industrial engineering, 4(1-4), 24-42.
- Barzegar, M., Ehtesham Rasi, R., & Niknamfar, A. H. (2018). Analyzing the drivers of green manufacturing using an analytic network process method: a case study. International journal of research in industrial engineering, 7(1), 61-83.
- Habiba, U., Ripon, B. M., & Islam, M. D. (2021). Optimization of a green supply chain network: a case study in a pharmaceutical industry. International journal of research in industrial engineering, 10(3), 174-186.
- Delshad, Z., & Babaei Meybodi, H. (2018). Dynamic modeling of systems to evaluate the factors affecting green supply chain management. Biannual journal of value chain management, 2(6), 51-62. (In Persian). https://journals.iau.ir/article_659965.html
- Mohammad, P., & Kazemipoor, H. (2020). An integrated multi-objective mathematical model to select suppliers in green supply chains. International journal of research in industrial engineering, 9(3), 216-234.
- Raut, R. D., Luthra, S., Narkhede, B. E., Mangla, S. K., Gardas, B. B., & Priyadarshinee, P. (2019). Examining the performance oriented indicators for implementing green management practices in the Indian agro sector. Journal of cleaner production, 215, 926-943. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.01.139
- Attar, M., Gilaninia, S., & Homayounfar, M. (2016). A study of the effect of green supply chain management's components on the performance of the pharmaceutical distribution companies system in Iran. Oman chapter of Arabian journal of business and management review, 5(8), 48-54.
- Nozari, H., Fallah, M., & Szmelter-Jarosz, A. (2021). A conceptual framework of green smart IoT-based supply chain management. International journal of research in industrial engineering, 10(1), 22-34.
- Homayounfar, M., & Daneshvar, A. (2018). Prioritization of green supply chain suppliers using a hybrid fuzzy multi-criteria decision making approach. Journal of operational research in its applications (applied mathematics)-Lahijan Azad University, 15(2), 41-61.
- Rezaee Kelidbari, H. R., Homayounfar, M., & Alavi Foumani, S. E. F. (2016). A combined group ea-promethee method for a supplier selection problem. Iranian journal of optimization, 8(2), 87-100.
- Laari, S., Töyli, J., Solakivi, T., & Ojala, L. (2016). Firm performance and customer-driven green supply chain management. Journal of cleaner production, 112, 1960-1970. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2015.06.150
- Malviya, R. K., & Kant, R. (2017). Modeling the enablers of green supply chain management: an integrated ISM–fuzzy MICMAC approach. Benchmarking: an international journal, 24(2), 536-568.
- Ishikawa, A., Amagasa, M., Shiga, T., Tomizawa, G., Tatsuta, R., & Mieno, H. (1993). The max-min Delphi method and fuzzy Delphi method via fuzzy integration. Fuzzy sets and systems, 55(3), 241-253.
- Wu, W. W. (2012). Segmenting critical factors for successful knowledge management implementation using the fuzzy DEMATEL method. Applied soft computing, 12(1), 527-535.
- Zhou, Q., Huang, W., & Zhang, Y. (2011). Identifying critical success factors in emergency management using a fuzzy DEMATEL method. Safety science, 49(2), 243-252.
- Sharifi, A., & Homayounfar, M. (2016). An analysis of factors affecting on customers’ adoption of internet-banking services using the graph theory. Iranian journal of optimization, 8(1), 47-58.
- Beikkhakhian, Y., Javanmardi, M., Karbasian, M., & Khayambashi, B. (2015). The application of ISM model in evaluating agile suppliers selection criteria and ranking suppliers using fuzzy TOPSIS-AHP methods. Expert systems with applications, 42(15-16), 6224-6236.
- Chand, M., Bhatia, N., & Singh, R. K. (2018). ANP-MOORA-based approach for the analysis of selected issues of green supply chain management. Benchmarking: an international journal, 25(2), 642-659.
- Govindan, K., Kaliyan, M., Kannan, D., & Haq, A. N. (2014). Barriers analysis for green supply chain management implementation in Indian industries using analytic hierarchy process. International journal of production economics, 147, 555-568.
- Kannan, D. Govindan, D. & Rajendran, S. (2015). Fuzzy Axiomatic Design approach based green supplier selection: a case study from Singapore. Journal of cleaner production, 96(1), 194-208.
- Wang, Z., Subramanian, N., Gunasekaran, A., Abdulrahman, M. D., & Liu, C. (2015). Composite sustainable manufacturing practice and performance framework: Chinese auto-parts suppliers׳International journal of production economics, 170, 219-233.
- Tseng, M. L., Tan, K. H., Lim, M., Lin, R. J., & Geng, Y. (2014). Benchmarking eco-efficiency in green supply chain practices in uncertainty. Production planning & control, 25(13-14), 1079-1090.
- Azad, S. (2017). The application of structural interpretive modeling to empower green supply chain management: the case of Iran Khodro. Proceeding of 8th international conference of management and accounting and 5th conference of entrepreneurship and open innovations, Tehran University Press, Tehran. (In Persian). https://civilica.com/doc/676425/
- Yazdani, N., Sardari, A., & Omidvar, R. (2015). Ranking barriers to green supply chain management using DIMATEL. New marketing research journal, 5(2), 1-14. (In Persian). https://nmrj.ui.ac.ir/article_17786.html?lang=en
- Ansari, I., & Sadeghi Moghaddam, M. (2014). Identification and determination of the relations and categorization of green supply chain management incentives with a structural-interpretive modeling approach. Industrial management studies, 12(35), 123-150. (In Persian). http://ensani.ir/fa/article/download/340925