Document Type : Review Paper
1 Department of Industrial Engineering, Mus Alparslan University, Mus, Guzeltepe village, Turkey.
2 Department of Motor Vehicles and Transportation Technologies, Istanbul University Cerrahpasa, Istanbul, Hadimkoy, Turkey.
- Industry 4.0
- Organizational performance management
- Organizational performance measurement
- Industrial revolutions
- Performance management
- Performance measurement
- Abubakar, A., Hilman, H., & Kaliappen, N. (2018). New tools for measuring global academic performance. Sage open, 8(3), 1-10.
- Adapa, S., Bhullar, N., & de Souza, S. V. (2016). A systematic review and agenda for using alternative water sources for consumer markets in Australia. Journal of cleaner production, 124, 14-20.
- Almeida, M. D. C., Brito, R. S., Jorge, C., & Cardoso, M. A. (2021). Performance assessment system to wastewater utilities strategic planning. Water, 13(18), 2489. https://doi.org/10.3390/w13182489
- Bai, C., Dhavale, D., & Sarkis, J. (2014). Integrating fuzzy c-means and TOPSIS for performance evaluation: an application and comparative analysis. Expert systems with applications, 41(9), 4186-4196.
- Barnabe, F. (2011). A “system dynamics-based balanced scorecard” to support strategic decision making: insights from a case study. International journal of productivity and performance management, 60(5), 446-473.
- Boell, S. K., & Cecez-Kecmanovic, D. (2015). On being ‘systematic’ in literature reviews in IS. Journal of information technology, 30(2), 161–173. https://doi.org/10.1057/jit.2014.26
- Büchi, G., Cugno, M., & Castagnoli, R. (2020). Smart factory performance and Industry 4.0. Technological forecasting and social change, 150, 119790. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2019.119790
- Martínez-Caro, E., Cegarra-Navarro, J. G., & Alfonso-Ruiz, F. J. (2020). Digital technologies and firm performance: The role of digital organisational culture. Technological forecasting and social change, 154, 119962. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2020.119962
- Chytas, P., Glykas, M., & Valiris, G. (2011). A proactive balanced scorecard. International journal of information management, 31(5), 460-468.
- Costa, L. B. M., & Godinho Filho, M. (2016). Lean healthcare: review, classification and analysis of literature. Production planning & control, 27(10), 823-836.
- Draghici, A., Popescu, A. D., & Gogan, L. M. (2014). A proposed model for monitoring organizational performance. Procedia-social and behavioral sciences, 124, 544-551.
- Drath, R., & Horch, A. (2014). Industrie 4.0: Hit or hype? [industry forum]. IEEE industrial electronics magazine, 8(2), 56-58.
- Duman, M. C., & Akdemir, B. (2021). A study to determine the effects of industry 4.0 technology components on organizational performance. Technological forecasting and social change, 167, 120615. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2021.120615
- Elbanna, S., Eid, R., & Kamel, H. (2015). Measuring hotel performance using the balanced scorecard: a theoretical construct development and its empirical validation. International journal of hospitality management, 51, 105-114.
- Fechete, F., & Nedelcu, A. (2019). Performance management assessment model for sustainable development. Sustainability, 11(10), 2779. https://doi.org/10.3390/su11102779
- Glock, C. H. (2017). Decision support models for managing returnable transport items in supply chains: a systematic literature review. International journal of production economics, 183, 561-569.
- Goli, A., & Mohammadi, H. (2021). Developing a sustainable operational management system using hybrid Shapley value and Multimoora method: case study petrochemical supply chain. Environment, development and sustainability, 1-30. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10668-021-01844-9
- Hester, P. T., & Meyers, T. J. (2012). Multi-criteria performance measurement for public and private sector enterprises. In applications of management science (pp. 183-206). Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
- Hussain, T., Edgeman, R., Eskildsen, J., Shoukry, A. M., & Gani, S. (2018). Sustainable enterprise excellence: attribute-based assessment protocol. Sustainability, 10(11), 4097. https://doi.org/10.3390/su10114097
- Kadir, B. A., & Broberg, O. (2020). Human well-being and system performance in the transition to industry 4.0. International journal of industrial ergonomics, 76, 102936. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ergon.2020.102936
- Kamble, S., Gunasekaran, A., & Dhone, N. C. (2020). Industry 4.0 and lean manufacturing practices for sustainable organisational performance in Indian manufacturing companies. International journal of production research, 58(5), 1319-1337.
- Kiraz, A., & Açikgöz, N. (2021). A fuzzy-logic-based approach to the EFQM model for performance enhancement. Sādhanā, 46(1), 1-15.
- Klovienė, L., & Uosytė, I. (2019). Development of performance measurement system in the context of industry 4.0: a case study. Inžinerinė ekonomika, 30(4), 472-482.
- Lin, B., Wu, W., & Song, M. (2019). Industry 4.0: Driving factors and impacts on firm’s performance: an empirical study on China’s manufacturing industry. Annals of operations research, 1-21. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10479-019-03433-6
- Liu, J. W. (2020). Developing GAHP concepts for measurement of travel agency organizational performance. Soft computing, 24(11), 8051-8059.
- Longaray, A. A., Ensslin, L., Dutra, A., Ensslin, S., Brasil, R., & Munhoz, P. (2019). Using MCDA-C to assess the organizational performance of industries operating at Brazilian maritime port terminals. Operations research perspectives, 6, 100109. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.orp.2019.100109
- Machado, M. C., Mendes, E. F., Telles, R., & Sampaio, P. (2020). Towards a new model for SME self-assessment: a Brazilian empirical study. Total quality management & business excellence, 31(9-10), 1041-1059.
- Mamabolo, A., & Myres, K. (2020). Performance measurement in emerging market social enterprises using a balanced scorecard. Journal of social entrepreneurship, 11(1), 65-87.
- Modak, M., Pathak, K., & Ghosh, K. K. (2017). Performance evaluation of outsourcing decision using a BSC and Fuzzy AHP approach: a case of the Indian coal mining organization. Resources policy, 52, 181-191.
- Morioka, S. N., & de Carvalho, M. M. (2016). A systematic literature review towards a conceptual framework for integrating sustainability performance into business. Journal of cleaner production, 136, 134-146.
- Petticrew, M., & Roberts, H. (2008). Systematic reviews in the social sciences: a practical guide. John Wiley & Sons.
- Pirozzi, M. G., & Ferulano, G. P. (2016). Intellectual capital and performance measurement in healthcare organizations: an integrated new model. Journal of intellectual capital, 17(2), 320-350.
- Ponte, D., Pesci, C., & Camussone, P. F. (2017). Between mission and revenue: measuring performance in a hybrid organization. Managerial auditing journal, 32(2), 196-214.
- Rathore, Z., & Elwakil, E. (2020). Hierarchical fuzzy expert system for organizational performance assessment in the construction industry. Algorithms, 13(9), 205. https://doi.org/10.3390/a13090205
- Robert, M., Giuliani, P., & Gurau, C. (2022). Implementing industry 4.0 real-time performance management systems: the case of Schneider Electric. Production planning & control, 33(2-3), 244-260.
- Searcy, C. (2011). Updating corporate sustainability performance measurement systems. Measuring business excellence, 15(2), 44-56.
- Shaik, M., & Abdul‐Kader, W. (2012). Performance measurement of reverse logistics enterprise: a comprehensive and integrated approach. Measuring business excellence, 16(2), 23-34.
- Shaik, M. N., & Abdul-Kader, W. (2014). Comprehensive performance measurement and causal-effect decision making model for reverse logistics enterprise. Computers & industrial engineering, 68, 87-103.
- Thomé, A. M. T., Scavarda, L. F., & Scavarda, A. J. (2016). Conducting systematic literature review in operations management. Production planning & control, 27(5), 408-420.
- Tranfield, D., Denyer, D., & Smart, P. (2003). Towards a methodology for developing evidence‐informed management knowledge by means of systematic review. British journal of management, 14(3), 207-222.
- Valenzuela, L., & Maturana, S. (2016). Designing a three-dimensional performance measurement system (SMD3D) for the wine industry: a Chilean example. Agricultural systems, 142, 112-121.
- Wang, C. N., Tibo, H., & Nguyen, H. A. (2020). Malmquist productivity analysis of top global automobile manufacturers. Mathematics, 8(4), 580. https://doi.org/10.3390/math8040580
- Watts, T., & McNair‐Connolly, C. J. (2012). New performance measurement and management control systems. Journal of applied accounting research, 13(3), 226-241.
- Yaghoobi, T., & Haddadi, F. (2016). Organizational performance measurement by a framework integrating BSC and AHP. International journal of productivity and performance management, 65(7), 959-976.