Document Type : Research Paper
1 Department of Business Management, Kish International Branch, Islamic Azad University, Kish, Iran.
2 Department of Management, Central Tehran Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran.
3 Department of Business Management, South Tehran Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran.
4 Department of Finance and Accounting, Kish International Branch, Islamic Azad University, Kish, Iran.
The current research has been done pursuing the goal to present a content marketing model with brand improving approach in banking industries. This study is applied in terms of goal and survey- exploratory concerning the approach. The statistical community is made up of a group of experts including the senior executives of the banking industries, academic faculty in marketing and marketing consultants acquainted with the banking industries who were posed in-depth interview. Selecting the experts and their interviews continued until reaching theoretical saturation and then stopped. In this research, snowball sampling method was used and this process continued until the researcher reaching theoretical saturation. And ultimately, the study finished with interviewing 9 experts. Since the data-driven theory has been utilized in this research, collecting the data has been mainly done by in-depth and unstructured interview. Finally, after three steps known as open, axial and selective coding, the conceptual model has been designed based on the paradigm model.
- Dauvergne, P., & Lister, J. (2012). Big brand sustainability: governance prospects and environmental limits. Global environmental change, 22(1), 36-45.
- Hollebeek, L. D., & Macky, K. (2019). Digital content marketing's role in fostering consumer engagement, trust, and value: framework, fundamental propositions, and implications. Journal of interactive marketing, 45, 27-41.
- Gattis, S. (2014). Content marketing. CU management. https://www.cumanagement.com/articles/2014/11/content-marketing
- Pulizzi, J. (2013). Epic content marketing: how to tell a different story, break through the clutter, and win more customers by marketing less. McGraw Hill.
- Doosti Shakib, M. & Ansari, Gh. (2016). Content marketing. International conference of management elites. Leading Karin Conference Institute, Tehran. (In Persian). https://civilica.com/doc/528780/
- Järvinen, J., & Taiminen, H. (2016). Harnessing marketing automation for B2B content marketing. Industrial marketing management, 54, 164-175.
- Naseri, Z., Noroozi Chakoli, A., & Malekolkalami, M. (2021). Evaluating and ranking the digital content generation components for marketing the libraries and information centres’ goods and services using fuzzy TOPSIS technique. Journal of information science. https://doi.org/10.1177/0165551521998045
- Pourghader Chobar, A., Adibi, M. A., & Kazemi, A. (2021). A novel multi-objective model for hub location problem considering dynamic demand and environmental issues. Journal of industrial engineering and management studies, 8(1), 1-31.
- Lin, S. Y. (2012). Customer orientation and cross-buying: the mediating effects of relational selling behavior and relationship quality. Journal of management research, 4(4). DOI: https://doi.org/10.5296/jmr.v4i4.2350
- Mehdizade Molabashi, T., & Esmaili Kia, R. (2014). Identifying factors affecting content marketing and presenting its conceptual model in Iran. The international conference on business development and excellence. Viera Capital Institute of Ide Pardaz Managers, Tehran. (In Persian). https://civilica.com/doc/330869/
- Vosough, F., Soleimani, M., & Andalib, A. (2016). Investigating impact of content marketing on customer relationship management strategy to improve customer satisfaction in e-business on social networking and websites. The 2nd international conference on web research. University of Science and Culture, Tehran. (In Persian). https://civilica.com/doc/481661/
- Fallah, M., & Najafi, H. (2016). Surveying triple factors (structural, content and contextual) of social media marketing on business development. The 2nd international conference on novel paradigms of management, innovation and entrepreneurship. Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran. (In Persian). https://civilica.com/doc/556183/
- Ahmad, N. S., Musa, R., & Harun, M. H. M. (2016). The impact of social media content marketing (SMCM) towards brand health. Procedia economics and finance, 37, 331-336.
- Can, L., & Kaya, N. (2016). Social networking sites addiction and the effect of attitude towards social network advertising. Procedia-social and behavioral sciences, 235, 484-492.
- Tseng, S. Y., & Wang, C. N. (2016). Perceived risk influence on dual-route information adoption processes on travel websites. Journal of business research, 69(6), 2289-2296.
- Toler Jr, R. L. (2017). Structural equation modeling of advertising involvement, consumer attitude, and engagement for video advertising in a social networking site(Doctoral Dissertation, Northcentral University). Retrieved from https://www.proquest.com/openview/3de1959d54eb3d8151b0818f4b0b08de/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=18750
- Hussain, S., Ahmed, W., Jafar, R. M. S., Rabnawaz, A., & Jianzhou, Y. (2017). EWOM source credibility, perceived risk and food product customer's information adoption. Computers in human behavior, 66, 96-102.
- Paulssen, M., & Roulet, R. (2017). Social bonding as a determinant of share of wallet and cross-buying behaviour in B2B relationships. European journal of marketing, 51(5/6), 1011-1028.
- Jadiri Jabbarzadeh, B., & Mousavi, S. S. (2018). Comparing effectiveness of content marketing and conceptual marketing from relational and non-relational customers’ perspective (a study in Tabriz Mellat Bank Branches). The 5th national conference on management research and humanities in Iran. Modabber Management Research Institute, Tehran. (In Persian). https://civilica.com/doc/946407/
- Taiminen, K., & Ranaweera, C. (2019). Fostering brand engagement and value-laden trusted B2B relationships through digital content marketing: the role of brand’s helpfulness. European journal of marketing, 53(9), 1759-1781.
- Bello, K. B., Jusoh, A., & Nor, K. M. (2020). Relationships and impacts of perceived CSR, service quality, customer satisfaction and consumer rights awareness. Social responsibility journal, 17(8), 1116-1130.
- Tian, Y., Hung, C., & Frumkin, P. (2020). An experimental test of the impact of corporate social responsibility on consumers' purchasing behavior: the mediation role of trust. Corporate social responsibility and environmental management, 27(6), 2972-2982.
- Sashi, C. M. (2021). Digital communication, value co-creation and customer engagement in business networks: a conceptual matrix and propositions. European journal of marketing, 55(6), 1643-1663.