Document Type : Research Paper
1 Department of Business Management, Kish International Branch, Islamic Azad University, Kish island, Iran.
2 Department of Business Management, South Tehran Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran.
3 Department of Business Management, Shahr-e-Qods Branch, Islamic Azad University, Shahr-e-Qods, Iran.
Economic researchers consider the development of transportation as blood circulation in the economic body of the country, which accelerating its circulation satisfies the vital and basic economic needs faster, and any kind of disorder and slowness in it causes great damage to the process of growth and development. Therefore, some economists and planners have considered the economic growth to be dependent on the development of the transportation sector and the existence of enough vehicles and related facilities. In this regard, Iran is very important due to its special position near the borders of Central Asia and the Caucasus and because it’s a bridge between the two major continents of Asia and Europe and has access to open waters. The main problem of this research is to identify all the dimensions and components that affect the transportation (transit) of goods and products, and because we finally want to present a strategy, the next problem is to rank these factors and consider the most important components and dimensions of Islamic Republic transportation. Analytic hierarchical process was used to determine the importance and weight of the criteria and then Expert Choice software was used for ranking. Given that the subject of transportation is a specific and macro issue, investigating it from a marketing perspective is a novel perspective, the studies conducted by students have remained at the research level, and there have not been many related studies on marketing in Iran, the most important limitation of the research was the ability to explain the reason of conducting this research and controlling the interviews. The results of pairwise comparisons and weights are expressed in the following. Accordingly, among the 20 sub-criteria, the use of information technology is ranked first. After that, sustainable development and smart transportation ranked second and third, respectively.
- Fang, S., Wang, Y., Gou, B., & Xu, Y. (2019). Toward future green maritime transportation: an overview of seaport microgrids and all-electric ships. IEEE transactions on vehicular technology, 69(1), 207-219. DOI:1109/TVT.2019.2950538
- Ghasemi, P., & Khalili-Damghani, K. (2021). A robust simulation-optimization approach for pre-disaster multi-period location–allocation–inventory planning. Mathematics and computers in simulation, 179, 69-95. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matcom.2020.07.022
- Maadanpour Safari, F., Etebari, F., & Pourghader Chobar, A. (2021). Modelling and optimization of a tri-objective Transportation-Location-Routing Problem considering route reliability: using MOGWO, MOPSO, MOWCA and NSGA-II. Journal of optimization in industrial engineering, 14(2), 83-98. DOI: 22094/joie.2020.1893849.1730
- Khanchehzarrin, S., Panah, M. G., Mahdavi-Amiri, N., & Shiripour, S. (2021). A bi-level multi-objective location-routing optimization model for disaster relief operations considering public donations. Socio-economic planning sciences, 101165. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seps.2021.101165
- Ghasemi, P., Goodarzian, F., Gunasekaran, A., & Abraham, A. (2021). A bi-level mathematical model for logistic management considering the evolutionary game with environmental feedbacks. The international journal of logistics management.https://doi.org/10.1108/IJLM-04-2021-0199
- Khalilzadeh, M., Ghasemi, P., Afrasiabi, A., & Shakeri, H. (2021). Hybrid fuzzy MCDM and FMEA integrating with linear programming approach for the health and safety executive risks: a case study. Journal of modelling in management, 6(4), 1025-1053. https://doi.org/10.1108/JM2-12-2019-0285
- Pourghader Chobar, A., Adibi, M. A., & Kazemi, A. (2021). A novel multi-objective model for hub location problem considering dynamic demand and environmental issues. Journal of industrial engineering and management studies, 8(1), 1-31. DOI: 22116/jiems.2021.239719.1373
- Ozturk, O., & Patrick, J. (2018). An optimization model for freight transport using urban rail transit. European journal of operational research, 267(3), 1110-1121. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejor.2017.12.010
- Shafipour-Omrani, B., Rashidi Komijan, A., Ghasemi, P., Ghasemzadeh, E., & Babaeinesami, A. (2021). A simulation-optimization model for liquefied natural gas transportation considering product variety. International journal of management science and engineering management, 16(4), 279-289. https://doi.org/10.1080/17509653.2021.1966346
- Lynch, R. (2018). Strategic management. Fozhan Publications. (In Persian). https://www.gisoom.com/book/11434401/%DA%A9%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D9%85%D8%AF%DB%8C%D8%B1%DB%8C%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%DA%98%DB%8C%DA%A9/
- Ahmadi Choukolaei, H., Jahangoshai Rezaee, M., Ghasemi, P., & Saberi, M. (2021). Efficient crisis management by selection and analysis of relief centers in disaster integrating GIS and multicriteria decision methods: a case study of Tehran. Mathematical problems in engineering, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/5944828
- Rashidi Komijan, A., Ghasemi, P., Khalili-Damghani, K., & HashemiYazdi, F. (2021). A new school bus routing problem considering gender separation, special students and mix loading: a genetic algorithm approach. Journal of optimization in industrial engineering, 14(2), 23-39. DOI: 22094/joie.2020.1891023.1722
- Abdolazimi, O., Shishebori, D., Goodarzian, F., Ghasemi, P., & Appolloni, A. (2021). Designing a new mathematical model based on ABC analysis for inventory control problem: a real case study. RAIRO-operations research, 55(4), 2309-2335. https://doi.org/10.1051/ro/2021104
- Babaeinesami, A., & Ghasemi, P. (2021). Ranking of hospitals: A new approach comparing organizational learning criteria. International journal of healthcare management, 14(4), 1031-1039. https://doi.org/10.1080/20479700.2020.1728923
- Cheaitou, A., & Cariou, P. (2019). Greening of maritime transportation: a multi-objective optimization approach. Annals of operations research, 273(1-2), 501-525.
- Ghasemi, P., Mehdiabadi, A., Spulbar, C., & Birau, R. (2021). Ranking of sustainable medical tourism destinations in Iran: an integrated approach using fuzzy SWARA-PROMETHEE. Sustainability, 13(2), 683. https://doi.org/10.3390/su13020683
- Dostkhahvajari, R., & Gholizade, M. H. (2014). Identification and ranking of factors affecting the road transit of productsin the country. 2nd National conference on marketing research, Tehran. https://civilica.com/doc/472150/
- Goodarzian, F., Wamba, S. F., Mathiyazhagan, K., & Taghipour, A. (2021). A new bi-objective green medicine supply chain network design under fuzzy environment: Hybrid metaheuristic algorithms. Computers & industrial engineering, 160, 107535. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cie.2021.107535
- Majumdar, A., Sinha, S. K., Shaw, M., & Mathiyazhagan, K. (2021). Analysing the vulnerability of green clothing supply chains in South and Southeast Asia using fuzzy analytic hierarchy process. International journal of production research, 59(3), 752-771. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2019.1708988
- Koçak, S. T., & Yercan, F. (2021). Comparative cost-effectiveness analysis of Arctic and international shipping routes: a fuzzy analytic hierarchy process. Transport policy, 114, 147-164. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tranpol.2021.08.015
- Arahish, A. (2019). Identifying and prioritizing the factors affecting the increase of productivity in ports with AHP technique (case study: Chabahar port) (Master Thesis, Chabahar Maritime and Marine University).
- KarimiNasab, E. (2018). Identifying and developing entrepreneurial opportunities in the field of Chabahar Milk-transit road transportation (Master Thesis forSistan and Baluchestan University).
- Musavi, S., Sayari, H., Poursadeq, N. (2017). IRI policies in sea transportation in light of velayat-e-faqih discourse. Interdisciplinary studies on strategic knowledge, 1(2), 71-90. (In Persian). https://issk.sndu.ac.ir/article_44.html?lang=en
- SohrabiFakher, H. (2015). Developing a model for prioritizing privatization strategies in the framework of public interest, Case Study: Iran's Rail Transportation Industry (Master Thesis for Raja Higher Education Institute). (In Persian).
- Seyedamini, S. Sh. (2015). Identifying and prioritizing the factors affecting the capabilities of the border terminals of West Azerbaijan Province in the transit of products to / from the ports of the Mediterranean Sea, (Case study: Tamrchin border terminal) (Master Thesis for Persian Gulf University). (In Persian). Retrieved from https://elmnet.ir/article/10895779-34112/%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A7%DB%8C%DB%8C-%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84%D9%88%DB%8C%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%AF%DB%8C-%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%AB%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%B1-%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%AA-%D9%87%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D9%BE%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%87-%D9%87%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%B2%DB%8C-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A2%D8%B0%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%A8%DB%8C-%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B2%DB%8C%D8%AA-%DA%A9%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D9%87-%D8%A7%D8%B2-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%AF%D8%B1%DB%8C%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D9%85%D8%AF%DB%8C%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%87-(%D9%85%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%87-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%AF%DB%8C_-%D9%BE%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%87-%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%B2%DB%8C-%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1%DA%86%DB%8C%D9%86)
- Liu, H., Yang, R., Wu, D., & Zhou, Z. (2021). Green productivity growth and competition analysis of road transportation at the provincial level employing Global Malmquist-Luenberger Index approach. Journal of cleaner production, 279, 123677. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.123677
- Solaymani, S., & Kari, F. (2014). Impacts of energy subsidy reform on the Malaysian economy and transportation sector. Energy policy, 70, 115-125. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2014.03.035
- Mukundan, H. (2008). A comparative study of maritime operations in India (Doctoral dissertation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology). Retrieved from http://hdl.handle.net/1721.1/38704
- Ghasemi, P., & Talebi Brijani, E. (2014). An integrated FAHP-PROMETHEE approach for selecting the best flexible manufacturing system. European online journal of natural and social sciences, 3(4), pp-1137.