Document Type : Research Paper
Department of Mathematics, Payame Noor University, Tehran, Iran.
Department of Industrial Engineering, Faculty of Industrial Technologies, Urmia University of Technology, Urmia, Iran.
Department of Industrial Engineering, Payame Noor University, Tehran Iran.
All governments especially those having a high risk of natural disasters must have a comprehensive and implementable plan. In Iran, the placement of relief centers for the injured is usually done experimentally by relief organizations without considering the necessary standards. In this research, according to the crisis management standard, the criteria are classified and determined as layers of information in the Geographic Information System (GIS). Then, the selected relief centers in the study area were evaluated according to the standard criteria and using the obtained matrix, the research criteria were weighed by entropy method. Finally, using net flows, performance scores and research constraints, the optimal options were identified by the PROMETHEE 5 method. The strengths and weaknesses of each of these options were also assessed. The results showed that half of the relief centers considered in the region were not optimal and had poor performance in most of the effective and important criteria for locating relief centers. Criteria of population density and distance from worn tissue were the most important criteria in this study.
- Abdollahian, M. A., & Mahmoudzadeh, A. (2015). Define and prioritize the criteria for locating accommodation and relief centers from crisis management point of view using TOPSIS technique (case study: Sabzevar City). International journal of health system and disaster management, 3(4), 224-230. DOI: 4103/2347-9019.162562
- Ahmadi Choukolaei, H., Jahangoshai Rezaee, M., Ghasemi, P., & Saberi, M. (2021). Efficient crisis management by selection and analysis of relief centers in disaster integrating GIS and multicriteria decision methods: a case study of Tehran. Mathematical problems in engineering, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/5944828
- Ajripour, I., Asadpour, M., & Tabatabaie, L. (2019). A model for organization performance management applying MCDM and BSC: a case study. Journal of applied research on industrial engineering, 6(1), 52-70. DOI: 22105/jarie.2019.171886.1080
- Ali, S. A., Parvin, F., Pham, Q. B., Vojtek, M., Vojteková, J., Costache, R., ... & Ghorbani, M. A. (2020). GIS-based comparative assessment of flood susceptibility mapping using hybrid multi-criteria decision-making approach, naïve Bayes tree, bivariate statistics and logistic regression: a case of topľa basin, Slovakia. Ecological indicators, 117, 106620. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolind.2020.106620
- Ateş, A., & Mutlu, A. H. (2020). Optimal site selection for temporary housing after an earthquake in urban areas using multiple criteria decision making methods and GIs: a sample of duzce in Turkey. 25-32. https://depot.ceon.pl/handle/123456789/19087
- Baharmand, H., Comes, T., & Lauras, M. (2020). Supporting group decision makers to locate temporary relief distribution centres after sudden-onset disasters: a case study of the 2015 Nepal earthquake. International journal of disaster risk reduction, 45, 101455. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijdrr.2019.101455
- Baležentis, T., & Baležentis, A. (2014). A survey on development and applications of the multi‐criteria decision making method MULTIMOORA. Journal of multi‐criteria decision analysis, 21(3-4), 209-222. https://doi.org/10.1002/mcda.1501
- Behzadian, M., Kazemzadeh, R. B., Albadvi, A., & Aghdasi, M. (2010). PROMETHEE: a comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications. European journal of operational research, 200(1), 198-215. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejor.2009.01.021
- Brans, J. P., Vincke, P., & Mareschal, B. (1986). How to select and how to rank projects: the PROMETHEE method. European journal of operational research, 24(2), 228-238. https://doi.org/10.1016/0377-2217(86)90044-5
- Chen, W., Zhai, G., Fan, C., Jin, W., & Xie, Y. (2017). A planning framework based on system theory and GIS for urban emergency shelter system: a case of Guangzhou, China. Human and ecological risk assessment: an international journal, 23(3), 441-456. https://doi.org/10.1080/10807039.2016.1185692
- Dabbagh, R., & Ahmadi Chokalaei, H. (2020). Optimal site selection of relief centers using geospatial information system and multi-criteria decision-making methods in urmia. Scientific journal of rescue and relief, 12(1), 1-12. https://www.sid.ir/en/Journal/ViewPaper.aspx?ID=781395
- Edalatpanah, S. A. (2019). A data envelopment analysis model with triangular intuitionistic fuzzy numbers. International journal of data envelopment analysis, 7(4), 47-58. https://ijdea.srbiau.ac.ir/article_15366.html
- Hewaidy, A. G. A. H., El Hassan, M. A., Salama, A., & Ahmed, R. (2021). Flash flood risk assessment of wadi degla basin protected area, east of maadi, Cairo, Egypt based on morphometric analysis using GIs techniques. Hydrology, 9(3), 66.
- Hossain, M. S., Gadagamma, C. K., Bhattacharya, Y., Numada, M., Morimura, N., & Meguro, K. (2020). Integration of smart watch and Geographic Information System (GIS) to identify post-earthquake critical rescue area part. I. Development of the system. Progress in disaster science, 7, 100116. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pdisas.2020.100116
- JICA, C. (2000). The study on seismic microzoning of the Greater Tehran area in the Islamic Republic of Iran. Pacific Consultants International Report, OYO Cooperation, Japan, 291-390. https://openjicareport.jica.go.jp/pdf/11611761_01.pdf
- Kangi, A., Kashfi, S. A., Gilvari, S., & Sarsangi Aliabad, A. (2019). Location of Yazd aerial relief sites in the disasters of geological hazards of the earthquake using spatial information system. Journal of radar and optical remote sensing, 3(1), 7-19. https://www.jrors.ir/article_672555.html
- Long, C. (2021, February). Evaluation of multimodal transport for emergency rescue based on online GIS and scheduled timetables. Journal of physics: conference series(Vol. 1792, No. 1, p. 012040). IOP Publishing. https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/1792/1/012040/meta
- Peykani, P., Farzipoor Saen, R., Seyed Esmaeili, F. S., & Gheidar‐Kheljani, J. (2021). Window data envelopment analysis approach: a review and bibliometric analysis. Expert systems, 38(7), e12721. https://doi.org/10.1111/exsy.12721
- Peykani, P., Mohammadi, E., Saen, R. F., Sadjadi, S. J., & Rostamy‐Malkhalifeh, M. (2020). Data envelopment analysis and robust optimization: a review. Expert systems, 37(4), e12534. https://doi.org/10.1111/exsy.12534
- Rahman, M., Chen, N., Islam, M. M., Dewan, A., Pourghasemi, H. R., Washakh, R. M. A., ... & Ahmed, N. (2021). Location-allocation modeling for emergency evacuation planning with GIS and remote sensing: a case study of Northeast Bangladesh. Geoscience frontiers, 12(3), 101095. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gsf.2020.09.022
- Saeidian, B., Mesgari, M. S., Pradhan, B., & Ghodousi, M. (2018). Optimized location-allocation of earthquake relief centers using PSO and ACO, complemented by GIS, clustering, and TOPSIS. ISPRS international journal of geo-information, 7(8), 292. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijgi7080292
- Shannon, C. E. (1948). A mathematical theory of communication. The Bell system technical journal, 27(3), 379-423. DOI:1002/j.1538-7305.1948.tb01338.x
- Soltani, M. R., Edalatpanah, S. A., Sobhani, F. M., & Najafi, S. E. (2020). A novel two-stage DEA model in fuzzy environment: application to industrial workshops performance measurement. International journal of computational intelligence systems, 13(1), 1134-1152. DOI: https://doi.org/10.2991/ijcis.d.200731.002
- Verma, P. (2020). Promethee: a tool for multi-criteria decision analysis. In Multi-Criteria decision analysis in management(pp. 282-309). IGI Global. DOI: 4018/978-1-7998-2216-5.ch012